Team Lead & Support Workers – Cashel, Co. Tipperary08th Feb 2018
Resilience Care has a number of full-time permanent positions available within our residential center in Cashel, Tipperary.
Immediate interviews taking place for these positions.
- Previous experience working with adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disability
- Experience working with service users with Autism and Epilepsy
- Full driving Licence
- FETAC level 5/Social Care qualification
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid shadow shifts
- Full training and ongoing development
- Paid “Refer a friend” scheme
About Resilience Care
Resilience Care provides outreach, respite and residential programmes and supports to people with disabilities (intellectual, physical and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may present with behaviours that challenge.