Talent Acquisition Manager and Talent Acquisition Consultant30th Nov 2018
Resilience Care is entering an exciting new world. With strong results and well financed growth plans, Resilience is embarking on a unique track of growth for our Irish care businesses. Built around our person centric approach, we know that our people are key and we want to recruit an outstanding Talent Acquisition team to be based in our new, state of the art HQ in Ennis, Co. Clare. If you are inspired to be part of a team that brings in the best people to provide care in highly complex and rewarding environments, then this is the opportunity to create your legacy.
Resilience Care’s mission is to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
Who we are
Resilience Care provides managed advanced home care and community-based social care services to individuals and families who need support as a result of injury, illness or disability. Established in 2011, Resilience Care is part of the TTM Group, a wholly Irish-owned, international healthcare company founded in 2002. Since its establishment, Resilience Care has strived to diversify its services and positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults, today the following are key focuses:
- Advanced Homecare – As the only homecare provider in Ireland working exclusively in the management of complex care services, Resilience Care provides expert support to families with medical conditions as a result of injury, illness or disability, and those who require medical technology to survive. We are an approved provider on the HSE framework for the provision of paediatric home care services for children with complex care needs. We currently support 60 children with complex care needs and their families.
- Social Care – Resilience Care provides outreach, respite and fully managed residential (personal supports and properties) services for people (children and adults) with disabilities (intellectual, physical and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may present with behaviours The that challenge. We are an approved provider on the HSE framework for the provision of residential and respite services.
- Therapy Services – As a leader in the provision of healthcare services for children and adults with complex needs in Ireland, Resilience Care is proud to provide a range of assessment and therapy intervention services. We have been appointed on the panel of approved providers to complete Autism Spectrum Disorder Assessments within CHO2.
Join the Team: reporting into an inspiring global leader, Talent Acquisition will be a dynamic team that influences all parts of the business to achieve high performance, build for future success and have fun along the way. You will be joining an experienced team that offers unique experience, insight, sharing and personal growth.
You will be working to create the first Talent Acquisition team and service for Resilience Care in Ireland.
You will work in a business with the highest standards and a team that will work with you to bring in the best talent.
You will be working at all levels of your client group and with internal teams to deliver results.
You will have development in a person centric environment where you will be mentored and you can apply, practice and learn.
You will be working in a business that actively aligns your personal goals with the business.
You will join a dynamic team pushing the employee experience boundaries in the industry.
For our people we provide:
- Meaningful work: The chance to care and positively impact the lives of our service users and their families.
- Reward – A competitive package will drive high reward for high performance
- Training and Development – we invest in your development
- Talent scouting: giving all the opportunity to take up opportunities
- Health and Well Being– we invest in your health and wellbeing
- Casual Days – we invest in your downtime
- Career Advancement – we invest in your career path
- State of the Art Building: we are launching our new, world class HQ in 2018
- A human design: we have a range of job designs to fit your lifestyle preferences
Talent Acquisition roles
Simply put, these roles will be responsible for delivering on all the talent acquisition across all Resilience businesses. The Talent Acquisition team will start up with a Talent Acquisition Manager and a Talent Acquisition Consultant. Working closely together, these roles focus on providing a full 360 service and deliver the talent acquisition needs in a growing business. In addition to the numbers, this includes bringing in the best resources in the industry, ensuring they are a match to the culture we want to build.
- Develop the Talent acquisition strategy, operations and results for your client and their business
- Deliver a metric driven operational plan to achieve results.
- Use all processes/systems and resources to drive innovations and effectiveness
- Model our key Values at all times while delivering high levels of performance
- Be person centric and client focused in every you do.
- Work with, and utilize team strengths
- Contribute to a positive team culture: deliver together and have fun
- Managing budgets and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually) to the key business stakeholders
- Ensuring Employee Brand consistency across each and every key touchpoint, group, person and platform – internally and externally.
- Brining in the best talent that are a match to the job and to our culture.
- Proven working experience in Talent Acquisition – preferably in healthcare
- Drive for results and desire to supply the critical success factor in Resilience – our people.
- Identify clients Talent Acquisition needs and devising solutions that engage, deliver and motivate
- Proven ability to develop Talent Acquisition strategies and actions that deliver
- Analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Expert relationship building skills
- Demonstrated experience in driving outcomes that impact on employee/team experience and business results.
- Experience in measures like NPS
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices – especially using technology and process improvements to provide high value
- Relevant qualifications and / or experience
Brian Allen, Chief People Officer.
Closing Date: 7.12.18