Support Worker – Clare/Limerick Services12th Aug 2019
Support Workers – Clare/Limerick
Resilience Care has a number of full-time and part time permanent positions available within our residential services in Limerick and outreach services in Clare.
- Previous experience working with adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disability
- Experience working with service users with Autism and Epilepsy
- FETAC level 5/Social Care qualification
- Full driving Licence (is favourable but not essential).
What we offer
- Be part of a team supported by a local Manager.
- Receive full training.
- Opportunity to work full or part time.
- Access to employee support and engagement.
- Excellent rates of pay.
Resilience Care’s mission is to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
About Resilience Care
Resilience Care provides outreach, respite and residential programmes and supports to people with disabilities (intellectual, physical and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may present with behaviours that challenge.
Established in 2011, Resilience Care is part of the TTM Group, a wholly Irish-owned, international healthcare company founded in 2002. Since its establishment, Resilience Care has strived to diversify its services and positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults.
To apply, please contact Lorraine or Margaret by:
Calling 0656722875 for further information.
or complete the form below