Support Workers – Tullaroan, Co. Kilkenny27th Mar 2019
Support Workers – Kilkenny
Resilience Care has a number of relief and part time positions available within our children’s residential centre in Tullaroan, Co Kilkenny.
Immediate work available!
- FETAC level 5/Social Care qualification or equivalent qualification.
- Will have a minimum 3 to 6 months experience in the area of intellectual disability. Placement or voluntary experience accepted.
- Full driving Licence,
- Residential Roster (Days/Nights/Weekends)
What we offer
- Receive full training.
- Be part of a team supported by a local Manager.
- Opportunity to work full or part time.
- Access to employee support and engagement.
- Excellent rates of pay.
Resilience Care’s mission is to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
About Resilience Care
Resilience Care provides outreach, respite and residential programmes and supports to people with disabilities (intellectual, physical and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may present with behaviours that challenge.
Established in 2011, Resilience Care is part of the TTM Group, a wholly Irish-owned, international healthcare company founded in 2002. Since its establishment, Resilience Care has strived to diversify its services and positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults.
To apply, please contact Lorraine by:
Calling 0656722875 for further information.
Email your CV to: Careers@resilience.ie
or complete the form below