Support Workers – Home from Home, Killarney Co. Kerry08th Apr 2019
Resilience Care are expanding our services in Kerry and as a result have a requirement for 2 support workers for our Killarney services. Supporting people with intellectual disabilities in our Killarney service, in their own home and community.
Monday to Friday between 14:00 to 20-00
- Previous experience working with children/adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disability
- Experience working with service users with Autism and Epilepsy
- Full driving Licence,
- FETAC level 5/Social Care qualification
- Knowledge of positive behaviour support – desirable
- Own car and full driver’s license
About Resilience Care
Resilience Care provides outreach, respite and residential programmes and supports to people with disabilities (intellectual, physical and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may present with behaviours that challenge.