Support Workers and Senior Support Workers- Cork16th Apr 2018
Resilience Care has a number of full-time permanent positions available within our residential centre in Bartlemy in Co Cork.
Immediate interviews taking place.
- FETAC level 5/Social Care qualification or equivalent qualification.
- Will have a minimum 3 to 6 months experience in the area of intellectual disability. Placement or voluntary experience accepted.
- Full driving Licence,
- Completed a Patient Manual Handling course (preferable)
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
- Residential Roster (Days/Nights/Weekends)
About Resilience Care
Resilience Care provides outreach, respite and residential programmes and supports to people with disabilities (intellectual, physical and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may present with behaviours that challenge.