School Nurse – Kildare03rd Jul 2019
Resilience is recruiting for a School Nurse (RGN/RCN/RNID), for a part time 24 hour contract in Donadea, Co. Kildare. This position would be covering 3 x 8 hour days supporting a child with ASD and epilepsy. Nursing care would include but is not limited to peg feeding, suctioning & personal care.
- ABA/NMBI Registered
- Experience with ventilation, PEG for feeding and medication management is favourable.
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Have completed a CPR course or be willing to complete.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid shadow shifts
- Full training and ongoing development provided
- Nurse Manager support
- Employee ‘Recommend for Resilience’ scheme
What we offer
- Be part of a team of Nurses, supported by a local Nurse Manager.
- Receive full training and access to CPD.
- Opportunity to work full time or part time.
- Access to employee support and engagement.
Resilience’s mission is to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
Who we are
Resilience provides advanced home care and community-based social care services to individuals and families who need support as a result of injury, illness or disability. Established in 2011, Resilience is a wholly Irish-owned company. Since its establishment, Resilience has strived to diversify its services and positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults.
Advanced Community Care – As the only homecare provider in Ireland working exclusively in the management of complex care services, Resilience provides expert support to families with medical conditions as a result of injury, illness or disability, and those who require medical technology to survive. We are an approved provider on the HSE framework for the provision of paediatric home care services for children with complex care needs.
Please submit your application in the box below.
Alternatively you can call Margaret Friel or Lorraine Mahon in our Talent Acquisition team for further information on 065 6722875.