RGN/RCN vacancies in Co Clare25th Feb 2019
Resilience Care requires Nurses to care for a young child at home for 2 nights per week 23.00-07.00 in Co Clare.
- ABA/NMBI Registered
- Previous trachy/childrens experience would be an advantage
- Must be flexible (Will be required to work nights/weekend as part of a rolling roster)
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Have completed a CPR course or be willing to complete.
- Have all relevant police clearances.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
- Part time and full time contract work is available.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Full training and ongoing development
About Resilience Care
Resilience Care provides advanced home care and community-based social care services to individuals and families who need support as a result of injury, illness or disability. Established in 2011, Resilience Care are a wholly Irish-owned company. Since its establishment, Resilience Care has strived to diversify its services and positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults.
Advanced Homecare – As the only homecare provider in Ireland working exclusively in the management of complex care services, Resilience Care provides expert support to families with medical conditions as a result of injury, illness or disability, and those who require medical technology to survive. We are an approved provider on the HSE framework for the provision of paediatric home care services for children with complex care needs.
Please submit your application in the box below.
Alternatively you can email Lorraine Mahon, Talent Acquisition Specialist at: Lorraine.email@example.com
Or Phone 065 6722875 for further information.