Personal Assistant18th Apr 2018
Resilience Care Ireland’s leading independent provider of specialist health and social care services currently has a vacancy for a Personal Assistant to be based in our office in Ennis.
The Personal Assistant will:
• Provide administrative support to the Managing Director and Head of Social Care.
• General office administration
• General office facilities management to include updating phone directory, stationery, printers, replacement ink cartridges, services, cleaner and liaising with all suppliers to ensure correct functioning of office including electrician, plumber, landlord, management company etc.
• Co-ordinate all meetings including agenda, invites, meeting room bookings, lunches etc. and ensure minutes are recorded accurately and actions are followed up by all those involved.
• Responsible for all travel arrangements for MD and Senior Management Team.
• Build and maintain close working relationships to ensure smooth and efficient management of the Senior Management Team and beyond.
• Adopt and act in a customer service mode and as an ambassador for Resilience Care.
Qualifications & Experience
• 5+ years’ experience in a personal assistant role
• Diplomatic and tactful with the ability to build and maintain relationships
• Self-starter with initiative and drive and the ability to think creatively and identify opportunities.
• Self-directed and an ability to work independantly as well as part of a team.
• Excellent organisational skills and an exceptional level of attention to detail.
• Focused and driven by deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• A team player with an open and flexible attitude.
• A very high standard of computer literacy particularly in the areas of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Flexibility to work in a fast paced environment.
• Proven experience of planning and managing successful projects.
To apply for this position please email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Tuesday 8th May 2018