Outreach Co-ordinator- Tallaght29th Aug 2018
Resilience Care Ireland’s leading independent provider of specialist health and social care services has a vacancy for an Outreach Co-ordinator in Tallaght.
Key Functions of the role:
– Identify supports and work in partnership with individuals, their family and other supports as outlined within individual plans.
– Support the development and implementation of relevant documents outlining supports for individuals including: personal plans, standard operating procedures etc.
– Support and promote maximum opportunities for community involvement for people who use the service.
– Create and maintain monthly staff roster.
– Responsible for outreach services in accordance with the mission, vision and values of the business.
– Lead and develop staff teams through best practice performance management and supports, dealing with any issues/difficulties relating to staff as they arise.
– Lead staff team to work constructively.
– Motivate staff and service users, as appropriate.
– Encourage development of staff and others through supervision.
-Identify training needs with staff and facilitate attendance at training as necessary.
– Degree in Social Studies or Minimum QQI/Fetac Level 5 qualification in a
relevant healthcare discipline
– Highly motivated, proactive individual who can organise and lead a team
– Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
– Have an understanding of the disability sector
– Experience in Residential Care Setting
– Experience of working in a care environment for adults and
children with Intellectual Disabilities
Closing date for applicants 5th Sept 2018