Outreach Co-odinator- Kerry22nd Jun 2018
Resilience Care Ireland’s leading independent provider of specialist health and social care services has a vacancy for an Outreach Co-ordinator in Kerry.
Key Functions of the role:
- Identify supports and work in partnership with individuals, their family and other supports as outlined within individual plans.
- Support the development and implementation of relevant documents outlining supports for individuals including: personal plans, standard operating procedures etc.
- Support and promote maximum opportunities for community involvement for people who use the service.
- Create and maintain monthly staff roster.
- Responsible for outreach services in accordance with the mission, vision and values of the business.
- Lead and develop staff teams through best practice performance management and supports, dealing with any issues/difficulties relating to staff as they arise.
- Lead staff team to work constructively.
- Motivate staff and service users, as appropriate.
- Encourage development of staff and others through supervision.
- Identify training needs with staff and facilitate attendance at training as necessary.
- Degree in Social Studies or Minimum QQI/Fetac Level 5 qualification in a
relevant healthcare discipline
- Highly motivated, proactive individual who can organise and lead a team
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an understanding of the disability sector
– Experience in Residential Care Setting
- Experience of working in a care environment for adults and
children with Intellectual Disabilities
Closing date 6th July 2018