Resilience Care – Nursing Opportunities24th Jun 2019
provide advanced home care and community-based social care services to individuals and families who need support as a result of injury, illness or disability. Established in 2011, Resilience Care are a wholly Irish-owned company. Since its establishment, Resilience Care has strived to diversify its services and positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults. We are an approved provider on the HSE framework for the provision of paediatric home care services for children with complex care needs.
Resilience Care’s mission is to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
What does joining Resilience Care mean?
- Our services are overseen by experienced regional nurse managers.
- Our nurses are offered greater support, safe working environments, and improved quality of service.
- We offer competitive salaries.
- We offer flexibility in rosters.
- Permanent roles are available as well as part-time and relief roles.
- We provide free training and up-skilling opportunities (e.g. CPR, PMH, tracheostomy, ventilation, epilepsy etc etc.)
- We facilitate secure, stable careers within complex homecare at both front-line and management level.
Working in homecare already? Contact us to learn more about the opportunities available to Resilience Care nurses. Our attractive pay and benefits package is just one of the reasons to transition to our homecare team today.
Moving into homecare for the first time? Join one of Ireland’s leading homecare specialists, and receive unparalleled support, experience and training to develop your complex homecare career.
Please submit your application in the box below.
Alternatively you can contact Lorraine Mahon, Talent Acquisition Specialist at 065 6722875 for further information.