Nursing Opportunities in Laois27th Mar 2019
Laois Nursing Opportunities
Resilience Care is recruiting for Nurses (RGN/RCN), on a full time and part time basis in the Wexford Area.
Flexibility in rosters with day and night shifts available supporting children with complex medical needs in a homecare setting.
- ABA/NMBI Registered
- Experience with trachy, ventilation, PEG for feeding and medication management is favourable.
- Be available to cover a minimum of 3-4 shifts per month.
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Have completed a CPR course or be willing to complete.
- Have all relevant police clearances.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
Excellent rates of pay
Paid shadow shifts
Full training and ongoing development
Nurse Manager support
Paid “Refer a friend” scheme
What we offer
- Be part of a team of Nurses, supported by a local Nurse Manager.
- Receive full training and access to CPD.
- Opportunity to work full or part time.
- Access to employee support and engagement.
- Excellent rates of pay.
Resilience Care’s mission is to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
Who we are
Resilience Care provides advanced home care and community-based social care services to individuals and families who need support as a result of injury, illness or disability. Established in 2011, Resilience Care are a wholly Irish-owned company. Since its establishment, Resilience Care has strived to diversify its services and positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults.
Advanced Homecare – As the only homecare provider in Ireland working exclusively in the management of complex care services, Resilience Care provides expert support to families with medical conditions as a result of injury, illness or disability, and those who require medical technology to survive. We are an approved provider on the HSE framework for the provision of paediatric home care services for children with complex care needs.
Please submit your application in the box below.
Alternatively you can email Lorraine Mahon, Talent Acquisition Specialist at: Lorraine.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Phone 065 6722875 for further information.