Nursing Jobs: Join our Nursing Team & Realise your Potential
Grow your Nursing Career in the World of Advanced Homecare
Resilience Care, pioneers in specialist care for children and young adults at home, are currently recruiting for nursing jobs nationwide. Join our Nursing team and grow your career at the cutting edge of quality homecare while being part of a supported, highly trained and rewarded team.
Join the team
The Resilience approach is about people, not just ‘conditions’. Detailed assessments of every case are made and nurses are carefully matched to the homes in which they will work. Our unique approach of highly personalised, individual nursing, ensures you can:
• Focus and specialise: Resilience is all about continuity of care, as you work full-time with your client and family.
• Make a real difference: Enhances the quality of your client’s life, bringing safety, stability, even meaning to those in your care and peace of mind, support and confidence to their families.
- Great pay rates
- Access full clinical support every step of the way
- 24/7 on-call support of a local nurse manager
- Employee engagement forum
- Wellness programmes
- Scholarships for university study
- Paid for training opportunities
- NMBI accredited professional development
We have a number of open Nursing roles nationwide.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Current NMBI registration
- 1-year post registration experience
- RCN or RGN/RNID with paediatric experience
Homecare or community nursing experience
Nursing Jobs Dublin
We have immediate vacancies for Nurses (RGN/RCN/RNID), on a full time and part time basis in North Dublin. We have opportunities in the following locations:
Meet our People
Meet our people – Laura Keane, MD, introduces Resilience Care, the people we support and our teams. As an ever growing company we now support even more children and their families, operate more homes and have more team members in our Advanced Homecare and Social Care divisions.
As an approved national provider of complex homecare services to the HSE, Resilience are proud to provide specialist one-to-one nursing support for children and young adults in partnership with their families at home. Built on a firm philosophy of ‘helping clients live the best life they can’ Resilience Advanced Homecare provides advanced services to children and families who need support in the face of injury, illness or disability.
Our focus is on clients who are technology-dependent, have life-limiting conditions or who require palliative care. It’s about highly personalised, individual nursing that takes you right to the heart of the families in need.
National Provider to the Health Service Executive (HSE)
As of August 2017, Resilience Care is an approved national provider of complex homecare services to the Health Service Executive (HSE).