Nurse required- West Cork04th Jan 2019
Resilience Care is recruiting for a number of part-time nights for our Advanced Homecare Services in West Cork.
This work will consist of caring for a young child with complex medical needs within the home. Immediate work available 2 nights per week!
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid shadow shifts
- Full training and ongoing development
- Nurse Manager support
- Paid “Refer a friend” scheme
- ABA/NMBI Registered
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Have completed a CPR course or be willing to complete.
- Have all relevant police clearances.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
About Resilience Care
Resilience Care is a specialist employer for complex homecare and provides nurse manager support and ongoing training to all of its employees. We are happy to hire on a full-time or a part-time basis, depending on your needs.
We are an approved provider on the HSE framework for the provision of paediatric home care services for children with complex care needs.
Please submit your application in the box below.
Alternatively you can email Lorraine Mahon, Talent Acquisition Specialist at: Lorraine.email@example.com
Or Phone 065 6722875 for further information.