Homecare: a changing landscape for nurses01st Sep 2017
As of August 2017, the face of homecare nursing has been set to change significantly. A select number of companies have recently been chosen by the HSE to exclusively provide all complex homecare packages across the country.
This development brings with it welcome benefits for nursing staff – for those already working in the sector, as well as candidates intending to step into homecare roles for the first time. Over the last number of years, the country’s large recruitment agencies have handled the majority homecare nursing placements; however, these companies will no longer provide new HSE-funded complex homecare packages into the future.
What do these changes mean for nurses joining Resilience Care?
- Our services are overseen by experienced regional nurse managers, not administrators
- Our nurses are offered greater support, safe working environments, and improved quality of service
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages
- A greater number of permanent roles are available, in addition to traditional part-time/relief role
- We provide free training and up-skilling opportunities (e.g. CPR, PMH, tracheostomy, ventilation, epilepsy etc etc.)
- We facilitate secure, stable careers within complex homecare at both front-line and management level.
Working in homecare already? Contact us to learn more about the opportunities available to Resilience Care nurses. Our attractive pay and benefits package is just one of the reasons to transition to our homecare team today.
Moving into homecare for the first time? Join one of Ireland’s leading homecare specialists, and receive unparalleled support, experience and training to develop your complex homecare career.