Healthcare Assistants Required – Cork27th Mar 2019
Resilience Care is recruiting for HCA’s and Support staff for a number of areas in Cork. These positions will involve providing care to young child with complex medical needs within the home or working within residential services. Immediate work available!
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid shadow shifts
- Full training and ongoing development
- Manager support
- Paid “Refer a friend” scheme
- FETAC Level 5
- Previous experience working with Children or within the Community
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Have completed a CPR course or be willing to complete.
- Have all relevant police clearances.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
About Resilience Care
Resilience Care is a specialist employer for complex homecare and provides nurse manager support and ongoing training to all of its employees. We are happy to hire on a full-time or a part-time basis, depending on your needs.
Please submit your application in the box below.
Alternatively you can email Lorraine Mahon, Talent Acquisition Specialist at: Lorraine.email@example.com
Or Phone 065 6722875 for further information.