Social Care Opportunities – Kerry10th Jul 2019
Community Support Workers – County Kerry
Due to continued expansion, Resilience has a number of full-time, part time permanent and relief opportunities available within our Community (day) services, as follows:
New Directions throughout County Kerry – Monday to Saturday day hours (flexible).
– New Directions represents community supports for adults who are transitioning from school or rehabilitation and training support services. These community supports include but are not limited to leisure activities, education, employment opportunities, independent living/life and social skills.
Outreach Supports throughout County Kerry – Afternoon/Evening hours Monday to Friday (3:oopm to 8:00pm) with Saturday day hours (10:00am to 6:00pm).
– Outreach represents community and in-home supports for children outside of school hours. These community supports include but are not limited to leisure activities, independent living/life and social skills.
Our aim is to ensure that each person we support achieves their optimum potential.
- Previous experience working with children or adults with physical, sensory and intellectual disabilities, ideally in a community setting.
- Minimum FETAC level 5/Social Care qualification is essential.
- Full driving licence is desirable.
- Must be a team player with the ability to build and maintain relationships in an inter-disciplinary team and multi-stakeholder environment.
- Core belief in and passion for the sustainable delivery of high quality user focused services.
- Commitment to the values and principles of Resilience
What we offer
- An unrivalled opportunity to work alongside and learn from Resilience colleagues who are senior level influencers within New Directions.
- Support of a Co-ordinator/local Manager with proven expertise in this area.
- Full training provided by industry experts.
- Ongoing continuous professional development through attendance at internal and external workshops, conferences and mandatory training.
- Job security through permanent contracts.
- Access to continuous employee support and engagement including employee assistance programme and bike to work scheme.
- Full time, part time or relief hours available to suit your schedule.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Employee ‘Recommend for Resilience’ scheme.
Resilience’s mission is to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
Resilience provides outreach, respite and residential programmes and supports to people with disabilities (intellectual, physical and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may present with behaviours that challenge.
Established in 2011, Resilience is a wholly Irish-owned healthcare company. Since its establishment, it has strived to diversify its services and positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults.
Please contact Lorraine or Margaret by calling 0656722875 for further information.
or complete the form below