Community Nurses- Tallaght20th Feb 2019
Resilience Care is recruiting for both part-time and full time permanent Nurses for our Advanced Homecare Services in Tallaght, Co Dublin. This work will consist of caring for a young child with complex medical needs within the home.
- ABA/NMBI Registered
- Have completed a Patient Manual Handling course or be willing to complete.
- Have completed a CPR course or be willing to complete.
- Have all relevant police clearances.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid shadow shifts
- Full training and ongoing development
- Nurse Manager support
- Paid “Refer a friend” scheme
About Resilience Care
Resilience Care provides advanced home care and community-based social care services to individuals and families who need support as a result of injury, illness or disability. Established in 2011, Resilience Care are a wholly Irish-owned company. Since its establishment, Resilience Care has strived to diversify its services and positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults.
Advanced Homecare – As the only homecare provider in Ireland working exclusively in the management of complex care services, Resilience Care provides expert support to families with medical conditions as a result of injury, illness or disability, and those who require medical technology to survive. We are an approved provider on the HSE framework for the provision of paediatric home care services for children with complex care needs.
Please submit your application in the box below.
Alternatively you can email Lorraine Mahon, Talent Acquisition Specialist at: Lorraine.email@example.com
Or Phone 065 6722875 for further information.