Clinical/Educational Psychologist(s)- Galway & Cork31st Aug 2018
Resilience Care is looking for Clinical/Educational Psychologists to join our growing team on a sessional/contractual basis. The work will include the completion of multidisciplinary Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) assessments.
We are looking to expand our team in Galway and Cork in particular.
- MUST have at least 3 year’s experience
- ASD diagnostic experience is essential i.e. ADOS 2 training, ADI-R.
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Flexibility is essential
- An ability to implement the policies of Resilience Care
- An ability to make sound judgments and decisions based on current legislation, best practice and individual circumstances
- An ability to assess situations and act appropriately and use analytical and problem solving processes that best meet the needs of the children and the service
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and handle changing priorities
- You must have fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal & team skills
- Registration with the Psychological Society of Ireland is desirable
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary team
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
The role can offer flexibility with regard to the days and time worked.
May suit someone working part time who is looking to supplement this work.
Persons seeking full or part time roles considered.
Please contact Ciara Hartigan Project Manager on 086-7832114 or firstname.lastname@example.org