Bid Writer Full – Time Permanent09th Jan 2019
Resilience Care is entering an exciting new world. With strong results and well financed growth plans, Resilience is embarking on a unique track of growth for our Irish care businesses. We now wish to recruit an outstanding Bid Writer to be based in our new, state of the art HQ in Ennis, Co Clare. If you are inspired to be part of a team that will contribute to our growth plans and strong results, then this is the opportunity to join us at HQ as we deliver an increasing number of service to families and individuals.
Resilience Care’s mission is to enhance the quality of people’s lives.
Who we are
Resilience Care provides advanced home care and community-based social care services to individuals and families who need support as a result of injury, illness or disability. Established in 2011, Resilience Care is part of the TTM Group, a wholly Irish-owned, international healthcare company founded in 2002. Since its establishment, Resilience Care has strived to diversify its services and positively change and enhance the lives of both children and adults. Today the following are key focuses:
- Advanced Homecare – As the only homecare provider in Ireland working exclusively in the management of complex care services, Resilience Care provides expert support to families with medical conditions as a result of injury, illness or disability, and those who require medical technology to survive. We are an approved provider on the HSE framework for the provision of paediatric home care services for children with complex care needs.
- Social Care – Resilience Care provides outreach and residential services for children and adults with disabilities (intellectual, physical and sensory), and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder, supporting those who may present with behaviours that challenge. We are an approved provider on the HSE framework for the provision of residential and respite services.
We have offices in Clare, Cork, Wexford and Dublin and provide services across Ireland. Resilience Care has a strong network across Ireland enabling it to meet the current and future needs of the HSE. With a new state of the art HQ in Ennis, Co Clare. We have growth plans to become the provider of choice for our niches in complex care services in Ireland.
- Lead the writing for bids to ensure that responses are clear, compelling, compliant and customer focused.
- Support and set a consistently high standard for proposal writing.
- Present high-scoring responses in a clear, concise and consistent style in line with customer expectations and business style.
- Engage subject matter experts from across the business assisting them to communicate clinical ideas and plans for inclusion in proposals.
- Facilitating and chairing of bid launch, sign-off and proof read reviews.
- Finalise submission documents in conjunction with the Division Head
- Contribute to the development of ‘win themes’.
- Provide constructive feedback to improve responses.
- Identify lessons learned and drive continual improvement in the tender process.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Proven ability to effectively conduct business writing.
- Previous involvement in high level bids/tender processes desirable.
- High standard of spoken and written English and ability to present clearly and concisely
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio.
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadline dates.
- Expert relationship building skills.
Olivia Sinclair, Head of Advanced Homecare
Closing Date: 18/01/2019
To Apply: Please forward an updated CV to Rachel Grogan, People & Culture Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org