Nurse Manager – North East (18 month contract)27th Mar 2018
Resilience Care has an exciting opportunity available for a Nurse Manager to join our team. Due to continued expansion within our Advanced Homecare services a Nurse Manager is required to oversee new and existing services in Leitrim, Monaghan, Donegal, Sligo, Cavan and surrounding areas.
The Nurse Manager will provide professional, clinical leadership in the delivery of personalised care to clients in their homes. He/she will facilitate communication across the teams, externally within the support framework and with families and clients. The successful candidate will be expected to promote and implement the policies, procedures and values of Resilience Care.
They will deliver orientation to all new staff, provide clinical supervision, support and guide staff and oversee the management of resources including staffing and staff development.
- Nursing Qualification and on the live register
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Full, clean driving licence
- Ability to demonstrate sound knowledge in homecare combined with an understanding of future trends, health service organisations and trends nationally and internationally
- Proven experience in general and risk management processes & systems and familiarity in clinical governance
- Core aptitudes will be: act as a good role model; excellent verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills; leadership; flexibility & person centeredness