Night Nurses – Ballinskelligs, Co. Kerry15th Aug 2017
Resilience Care are seeking Nurses to care for a young child in his home in Ballinskelligs, Co. Kerry.
- Previous trachy experience would be an advantage although full training will be provided
- Full clean drivers licence
- Must be flexible (Will be required to work days/nights/weekend as part of a rolling roster)
- Part time and full time contract work is available.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Full training and ongoing development
About Resilience Care
Resilience Care is a specialist employer for complex homecare and provides nurse manager support and ongoing training to all of its employees. We are happy to hire on a full-time or a part-time basis, depending on your needs.